Every year, hundreds of thousands of women choose to enhance their feelings of femininity and their confidence with breast augmentation. Women from Surrey, New Westminster, Langley, and other cities in Metro Vancouver have come to trust Port Moody plastic surgeon Dr. H. Ukani for beautiful, natural-looking breast augmentation results.
If you’d like to learn more about breast implants and you live in the Vancouver area, request a consultation using our online form, or give the office a call at 604-522-2925.
- Choosing the Shape of Your Breast Implants
- Choosing the Profile of Your Breast Implants
- Choosing the Placement of Your Breast Implants
- Choosing the Type of Incision for Your Breast Implant
- Why Choose the Rai Clinic Aesthetica
Are you a Candidate?
There are many reasons for considering breast augmentation. Maybe you have never been satisfied with the size of your breasts, or perhaps you have experienced changes in your breast size due to age, pregnancy, or weight fluctuations. Breast augmentation doesn’t just make your breasts bigger, it can also:
- Improve the shape or symmetry of the breasts
- Create more proportionate curves
- Help you fill out bras and expand your clothing options
During the consultation, Dr. Ukani spends plenty of time with each patient, helping her define her goals and make decisions related to the surgery, such as implant type or incision location. Once he determines that a patient is a candidate, he provides a detailed overview of her specific surgery, including guidelines for good self-care both before or after the procedure. Breast augmentation can be combined with other procedures such as breast lift or tummy tuck surgeries, and Dr. Ukani can help determine whether you would benefit from other options during your consultation.